Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to VT OES Blog

Welcome to the Vermont OES Blog.  If this is your first visit, OES stands for Order of the Eastern Star a charitable fraternal organization.  Individuals who are Master Masons or related to Master Masons may join the Order of the Eastern Star.

I will be attempting to add updates to this blog on a fairly regular basis.  If any Vermont member would like to contribute to the blog please send me an email with your post (information) and I will add it to our blog.  Come on you writers out there give me a hand with this project.  Let's let everyone know about the fun we have and the good work we do in Vermont. You may also send along a picture or two as well.  You can email me at oesvermont@gmail.org.

Happy blogging.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment