Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Friendship Night in Morrisville

I am reporting this second hand as I did not attend Friendship Night at Coral Chapter.  Dan went solo as I was spending a few hours beginning my new job at the brand new CVS Pharmacy in Essex and helping our son buy some professional attire for back to college.

Dan enjoyed the meeting where all of the chairs were filled and there were ten or so sideliners.  A friendship poem was shared by several of the officers.  Each guest received a bag of goodies which included an old family recipe for Apple Pudding (you can tell it's old because it calls for Oleo!) which looks easy to make and sounds delicious.  It was the hope of the Worthy Matron that all would use the index card provided to share a recipe with a friend.  As always Dan enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Just a reminder if you would like your chapter's events posted on the OES website just send me a quick note.  Dan said he was looking forward to attending Friendship night in Johnson where they are going to have a Pound Auction.  (He hopes he doesn't bid on a pretty package of sand.)  If someone from Johnson will let me know the exact date I'll post it on the calendar.  oesvermont@gmail.com

Heading down to Chester for District 1 & 3 meeting this evening.  Hope to see you there.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment