Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lola Benedict turning 105 - Temple Chapter

Temple Chapter member Lola Benedict is turning 105! 






Lola and Miss Annie

I am writing to let you know that my grandmother, Lola Benedict, who has been a member of the OES FOREVER, Temple Chapter, is turning 105 on Saturday, June 2nd.  There is a cake and ice cream party for her at Pillsbury Manor, the Gazebo Apartments at 2:30 on this Friday, June 1st and I know Gramma would love to see some of her “sisters” there in celebration.    I believe that a couple of your thoughtful ladies appear each year for her birthday and give her flowers or a plant and perhaps even at Christmastime.  It is so very appreciated!  Gramma has only ME and my son and we can’t be there all the time, though I try.  


Thank you so much.   Laurie Peltier Murphy  Executive Assistant/Contract Manager 426 Industrial Avenue, Suite #150 Williston, VT 05495-4459 PH: (802) 859-7800 x288  

No comments:

Post a Comment